ENB GTA 5 don't work properly

fixing bugs
  • Author

ENB GTA 5 don't work properly

I have installed newest version ENB for GTA 5 and it wasn't working properly so i started searching for solution and even uninstalled ENV and all other files even reinstalled game and it still doesn't work like it should. After reinstalling ENB it loads previous config that doesn't exist and it doesn't save anything in config. When i select some opitons like bloom or something it doesn't show in shaders window. ENB menu even work with no configs files. Preview: https://youtu.be/hdQkiAr8eok

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB GTA 5 don't work properly

Need to press save changes button, only then apply changes, otherwise they are reverted. Regrading absent parameters in shader window, that usually happens when files not installed or have bugs in them. Or they have dependent files (in folders too) and missing, so can't be loaded.

ENBSeries wrote: 17 Sep 2023, 16:18 Need to press save changes button, only then apply changes, otherwise they are reverted. Regrading absent parameters in shader window, that usually happens when files not installed or have bugs in them. Or they have dependent files (in folders too) and missing, so can't be loaded.
So what should i do to options of effects be shown in shaders window?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

This is not option, i wrote reasons already. You dont have shader files or they are in wrong location, which is possible with fivem.

Registered to notify you ENB is in fact not working in GTA V in single player atm.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It works with workarounds, like win7 compatibility set, using gta5 hooker, renaming to d3d12.dll copy of file, maybe something else exist too. I will not fix anything, last game patch have other issues too.