My ENB stuck on time of day and interior settings in Skyrim

fixing bugs
  • Author

My ENB stuck on time of day and interior settings in Skyrim

I am having a little trouble with ENB. 2 days ago, it started acting funny, and the problem is, for some reason, ENB treats every Skyrim cell as an interior cell, or rather it is stuck at the current state(see the snapshot below), it is stuck at 96% day and 4% dawn, and stuck as if I was in an interior cell, while as you can see I am on the bridge between Winterhold and the College, and it is 2:26 AM. Even if I replace all my ENB files with the one from the ENBDEV(dot)com, it still remains. I also thought it might be some kind of glitch in the save file but it is not, starting a new game changes nothing. I also made a clean install and added all my mods, of which none made that problem before, I don't know what else to try. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thank you. :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: My ENB stuck on time of day and interior settings in Sky

Check first if you have time of the day turned on under [TIMEOFDAY]. When you are in menu, data not recieved by mod and it return to default after several seconds. But you may have issue like other users, helper mod do not work for you by unknown reason, i'm trying to find out why, but it's very hard as it's fine for me.

ENBSeries wrote:Check first if you have time of the day turned on under [TIMEOFDAY]. When you are in menu, data not recieved by mod and it return to default after several seconds. But you may have issue like other users, helper mod do not work for you by unknown reason, i'm trying to find out why, but it's very hard as it's fine for me.
Like I said, no matter what I do it still remains, even after I copy the original files downloaded from ENBDEV(dot)com, from the ENB archive they provide, it still changes nothing, I am the only user, maybe if I run Skyrim EXEs and SKSE exe as admin might help? Altho I never had to do that before and everything worked perfectly until a few days ago...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Then i only recommend to wait when i'll try to fix issues with helper mod.

No need my friend, it got fixed after I reinstalled Skyrim, not sure what happened, could be that TES5EDIT messed something up, now working nice tho, ENB is perfection itself, only problem is, rainy/snowy nights are much brighter than the clear nights, not sure if version .172 fixes this, I hope it does, if not maybe that is for your to-do list. In any case thank you for your time and keep up the good work.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nights have separate parameters for tweaking, so you need to tweak them or download other preset (i saw some where nights are really dark, impossible to play without tourch).

Like I said I know that of course as I am making my own ENB preset, but cloudy night are 10x brighter than clear skies, if I modify the direct and ambielnt lighting so it fits clear nights, the cloudy nights become unrealistically bright, if I adjust it for cloudy nights, the clear nights will become very very dark. I don't know how to fix this. Does the new .172 version with weathers make a lighting change for weathers? Because that might work.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If you don't understand how to tweak night with old version, then latest is absolutely not for you.

Hello, I know this is an old post, but im am having the same problem now, im using ENB v252, in the "enbseries.ini" i have "time of day" enabled and set to the default values, but any of the below parameters, say like in the "Environment" section whenever i change any value for "sunrise, day, sunset, night" i get nothing, nothing as in nothing in the game changes not even one bit, no matter how far i change the values. The only parameters that respond are the ones associated with "InteriorDay, InteriorNight" and this happens whether im in an interior or in the open world,.. I would like to note that this happened with default ENB v252 downloaded right from here on this website, and many other presets that i have tried (Realvision ENB, TK ENB, etc,..). I have come to the point where i believe this might be caused by some non-ENB mod,.. Also note that i have all mods associated with "lighting" and "weather" disabled. If anyone had this problem before, or knows the fix for it, please help me, im desperate here,..

Edit: please note that i have tried this with and without "Helper mod".

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

try adjusting in the weathers window.

Flickr Gallery