My ENB stuck on time of day and interior settings in Skyrim

fixing bugs
  • Author

Re: My ENB stuck on time of day and interior settings in Sky

I had a similar issue and deleting enbhelper.dll fixed it for me. Not sure if that's what you mean by "helper mod."

OhKay wrote:try adjusting in the weathers window.
Hey, thanks for replying, I am not sure though, if i understand what you mean here,..

justbowlin wrote:I had a similar issue and deleting enbhelper.dll fixed it for me. Not sure if that's what you mean by "helper mod."
Yes that is what i meant, and i just re-tested to make sure, it make no difference with or without it,.. still can't get exterior parameters to work,..

Some1 plz help,..

Is adaptation enabled in the enb? I've found that with some presets disabling adaptation makes everything go haywire and look terrible. Better to leave it enabled. If that doesn't help, post your mod list.

justbowlin wrote:Is adaptation enabled in the enb? I've found that with some presets disabling adaptation makes everything go haywire and look terrible. Better to leave it enabled. If that doesn't help, post your mod list.
Yes its enabled, also tried with and without,..

Here's All my setup info:

MOD LIST

LOAD ORDER

BASHED PATCH CONTENT

INI FILES
Last edited by Othman on 11 Apr 2014, 11:09, edited 1 time in total.

Here I posted every info i could think of,..

somebody please help,..

OK i finally got it to work, by launching it without mod organizer, I even tried running it with MO with all mods disabled and still couldn't get it to work, so i think it's MO's method of starting the game that is fucking up everything, I wonder if im missing something here that is already known by everyone, or if anyone knows how to get ENB to run properly alongside MO.

Edit: After hours of thinking and testing, I figured ENB and MO have no compatibility issues what so ever, it turns out that my INI files were fucking up ENB, I am no yet sure what parameter it is, but so far i have narrowed it down to skyrimprefs.ini under [Display]. Everything else seems to be fine without this part, so i will keep testing and see what freaking line it was that fucks up time of day,..

ALRIGHT FINALLY, the problem has been solved.

Well lets start again with what the problem was,..

Symptoms:

-All parameters in "enbseries.ini" regarding (sunrise, day, sunset, night) do not respond when tweaking in-game or before launching, regardless of whether you are in an interior or exterior cell.

-Only parameters regarding (interiorday, interiornight) function properly and respond, regardless of whether you are in an interior or exterior cell.

-With some presets, you will see missing textures (e.g. Sky textures look "black").

How to Solve:

- Go to your "skyrimprefs.ini" file and locate "bDeferredShadows=0" and and change it to "bDeferredShadows=1".

This maybe old news now, but i thought i'd post it just in case someone was lost like i was and couldn't figure it out.